Bournemouth, Poole and Christchurch residents can benefit from our specialised knowledge and experience in all types of fencing. From installation of feather-edge to Nor-lap panels, we strive to provide a complete fencing service that is affordable, professional and reliable.
If you need to have an existing fence and any old fence posts removed, then new concrete or wooden posts installed, we can easily remove and dispose of all of your old fence, before replacing it with a new fence. We also can undertake fence repairs and install new garden gates.
At Mango, we always ensure that your project is handled efficiently. We aim to take away the hassle of improving your property, ensuring a smooth and efficient process from first consultation through to completion.
We specialise in being a multi-skilled property maintenance company, which means that you save time and money in the end. As we can cover a number of trades, we can tackle a wide variety of property maintenance issues in one visit, for example, we can also lay patios, paths and carry out internal and external painting and decorating at your property. We have lots of loyal customers around Bournemouth, Poole and Christchurch and are a top rated Checkatrade.com company.
To discuss your new fence or any other aspect of property maintenance or building repair, contact us today for a friendly informal chat and free no obligation estimate.
Why Choose Mango Property Maintenance?
- Fantastic Customer Feedback – We are a top rated Checkatrade.com company – boasting over 200 feedback reports. You can view our fantastic customer feedback on our Checkatrade Page here.
- We are a ‘one stop shop’ for all aspects of Property Maintenance. We are proud of our multi-skilled workforce, meaning we can tackle a wide range of jobs at your property, saving you time and money.
- Friendly, Professional Team. Our team has been hand-picked for their attention to detail, courtesy and workmanship in all aspects of property maintenance.
- Company Values. Our company values are: 100% reliability, value for money and a wow-factor finish every time. We understand that your property is your biggest asset, and we always look after it as if it were our own.
- Free No Obligation Quotations Always. We don’t give telephone quotes and we don’t ‘guesstimate’. We always inspect the work in person and give a written quotation. Meaning you are in control of your budget at all times throughout the project.